Term and Conditions
On a String will do everything reasonable for you to have a great time on your hunting trip, but we do have some rules. Some are general rules for safety and other rules are for the protection of our equipment.
Any booking scheduled with us is required to follow the terms and conditions below.
1. A minimum deposit of 50% of your balance is required to confirm this agreement and must be received no later than 14 days prior to the trip. If the deposit is not received by the due date, the trip will be automatically canceled without notice. If the party does not appear on the scheduled date and time or does not cancel the trip by email or reschedule by phone at least 3 days prior to the departure date, then your deposit will be forfeited. All deposits are non-refundable, but you reserve the right to reschedule for another date.
2. The trip operates under the authority of the guide. The guide has the authority to terminate the trip in the event of unacceptable conduct by the party.
3. Usage or possession of narcotics, marijuana, or the possession of any other illegal substances of any nature will result in the termination of the trip and forfeiture of all money paid.
4. When you reserve a trip date, it is your date/time as long as the guide determines that the weather is appropriate. Lightening, hail, high winds and torrential rain are a few examples of severe weather that may result in the guide terminating or halting the trip.
5. A trip terminated by the guide due to the inclement weather, has begun, will not be entitled to a refund if the party agreed to begin the hunting trip knowing of the impending weather. If we have to cancel a trip due to inclement weather, we may reschedule the trip for the first available date acceptable to both you and us, provided a reasonable amount of fishing time has not been completed. A trip terminated due to member(s) of the party getting sick will not be entitled to a refund or credit. We reserve the right to make whatever changes in the trip that circumstances dictate, including substitutions, cancellations due to weather, mechanical failure, etc.
6. It is your responsibility to notify all members of your party and arrange for your party to be present on the date, the location, and at the time.
7. The guide shall not be held liable for any injury or fatality that is caused by either direct or indirect action of any member of the party.
8. If you do not show up at the place designated on the day of your trip, you will forfeit your deposit.
9. Misuse of the equipment is prohibited and is grounds for canceling the trip without refund.
10. The balance of your trip price over and above your deposit is due prior to departure.
11. Even though your departure time is flexible, you are expected to be on time for your trip.
12. The guide service may call you prior to your trip to discuss recent catches/hunts catch/hunt locations, the weather conditions, etc or you can call, text or email with any questions.
It is our desire to provide a pleasant experience. On a String will do anything within reason to make sure that you and your party has fun on your fishing trip. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. We abide by all State and Federal Fishing/hunting regulations. Please do not ask us to break the law.